Students who get involved in clubs and activities at Jefferson College outside of the classroom gain experience, knowledge, and skills that prepare them for what comes after Jefferson College. Whether you are moving onto a four year university or into the workforce, getting involved benefits you.
Benefits of Getting Involved:
- Learn skills that set you will make your more qualified than others
- Give you the opportunity to challenge yourself and learn the art of balance
- Help you relieve stress and enjoy your college experience
- Develop a network of faculty, staff, and other students to help you connect at Jefferson College
- Meet and make lifelong friends
The Numbers Say...
Students who “get involved” through extracurricular activities and organizations are 1.8 times more likely to be well-prepared and engaged in work. Research has shown that students who take advantage of opportunities to get involved are more likely to get better grades, graduate, and be better qualified for the work force.