Mission, Vision, Values
Jefferson College serves our community by delivering quality learning opportunities that empower individuals to achieve their goals.
Jefferson College strives to inspire our community to explore, develop, and engage in innovative learning experiences in a supportive and inclusive environment.
Jefferson College fosters a culture of excellence for its community of students, faculty, and staff by embracing the following values:
- Success: Supporting a focus on achievement, self-discovery, scholarship, creativity, completion, and skill mastery;
- Accessibility: Fostering an environment of diversity and inclusion where a culture of collaboration responds to the needs of our communities through quality and affordable educational opportunities;
- Integrity: Encouraging open, honest, and respectful communication; committing to accountability in all interactions, operations, and procedures;
- Learning: Establishing a high-quality learning environment that features collaborative and innovative engagement, academic freedom, professional development, and continuous assessment for improvement; and
- Service: Infusing a spirit of civic engagement through community volunteer initiatives, cultural enrichment, and service-learning opportunities.