Jefferson College

You are here

Political Science Transfer Options

The following is a list of local surrounding colleges that offer a degree in Political Science:

Transfer Information:

If you're interested in transferring to continue your education, please understand that information is always changing so it's recommended you check with the receiving institution or the Jefferson College Transfer Specialist if you have any questions. 

If you would like to make an appointment with the Transfer Specialist, Carrie Greer, please contact her at 636-481-3220 or email