2018 CHEERLEADING TRY OUT DATES:
Friday, September 7 from 5 - 8 p.m.
Saturday, September 8 from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
WHERE: Jefferson College Field House Front Lobby Area.
Bring an up to date physical, and fill out a hold harmless form which will be provided the day of the tryout.
To promote and uphold spirit, encourage crowd participation at athletic events, and to develop a sense of good sportsmanship among the students. The squad will be the foundation of academic and athletic spirit.
- Promote sportsmanship, citizenship, and school spirit.
- Develop loyalty to our team and school.
- Each cheerleader represents the school and will
- be expected to assume a leadership position.
- Being a cheerleader requires a lot of time and effort.
- All cheerleaders must maintain a 2.0 G.P.A.
- All cheerleaders must carry a minimum of 6 college credit hours.
- All cheerleaders must be currently enrolled in Jefferson College and be in good academic standing.
- Tutoring sessions are available no charge.
- There will be at least two practices a week.
- Practices will be approximately two – three hours in length.
- Some may vary due to games and academic reasons