Automobile Registration & Parking
- Faculty, staff, and students are required to register their vehicles with the Cashier's Office.
- A valid parking tag must be displayed at all times while parking on any Jefferson College Campus.
- No vehicle may be parked or left unattended on any roadway, driveway, loading, or unloading area.
- Vehicles may not block a sidewalk at any time.
- Parking is prohibited in any area designated as a "no parking" area by sign or curb/space painting.
- Parking on grass is strictly prohibited, and no vehicle may occupy more than one space.
- Vehicles may only park in areas where the class of permit they have received is valid.
- Only visitors may occupy spaces designated as "visitor parking". Faculty, staff, students, food service employees, etc., are all considered members of Jefferson College and are not permitted to park in visitor spaces.
- Parking regulations are enforced 24 hours a day. Unless the parking sign clearly dictates a certain time of parking enforcement (i.e., Faculty/Staff Parking only from 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.), all regulations should be considered enforceable at all times.
- Overnight visitors are required to register vehicles and obtain a visitor's pass from the Viking Woods Housing Office.
- All parking regulations of the College and state laws of Missouri must be obeyed at all times while parking on campus.
- No person shall park in a designated handicapped space without a state issued handicapped placard. Violators are subject to a fine, not only by the College, but the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office.
- If a vehicle is parked that interferes with the safe flow of traffic or poses a safety concern to the community, the vehicle will be subject to tow at the owner's expense.