Online Housing Application
Interested in living on campus?
Beginning fall 2016, only accepted credit-seeking students at Jefferson College will have access to The Housing Director Self-Service (THDSS) and the Viking Woods online housing application. If you have been accepted and issued a MyJeffco username,
Effective June 27, 2016, payment of housing application fees will be required at the time of online application.
- New applicants will be responsible for a payment of $330 ($300 security deposit and $30 background check fee)
- Payment options include debit card, credit card or electronic check from a checking/savings account
HAVING PROBLEMS ACCESSING THE ONLINE HOUSING APPLICATION?
- If you have not yet applied for admission, CLICK HERE to apply online.
- If you have not received an acceptance letter, please follow up with Enrollment Services at 636-481-3209.
- If you have received an acceptance letter, please review the letter for your MyJeffco username and log in information. If you are logging into MyJeffco for the first time, there is a link for “First Time Users” to reset your password. Once you have logged into MyJeffco, you should have access to THDSS.
- If you have additional concerns or trouble accessing the online housing application, please contact the Housing Office at email@example.com or 636-481-3294.