2. Submit a free Application online.
3. Send your official high school transcript, high school diploma, or GED/HiSET certificate to the Office of Enrollment Services, Jefferson College, 1000 Viking Drive, Hillsboro, MO 63050.
- For transfer students, please request official transcripts from each institution be sent to the Office of Enrollment Services.
4. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov
5. Submit official ACT results or take the Placement Exam for the purpose of course placement.
6. Meet with an Enrollment Services Specialist to register for classes. Call to schedule an appointment:
- Hillsboro: (636) 481-3209 or (636) 797-3000 ext. 3209
- Arnold: (636) 481-3597 or (636) 797-3000 ext. 3597