As one of only a few public indoor swimming facilities in Jefferson County with a variety of individual and family-friendly activities, the Jefferson College pool/natatorium on the Hillsboro campus is open to the community. The spacious pool features designated swimming lanes, one meter and three meter diving boards, and a variety of exercise equipment for aquatic activities like water basketball. Facilities also include a grandstand for family members and spectators.
If campus is closed, the pool will also be closed.
Spring Swim Times, January 16 - May 17, 2018
- Open Swim
- Monday & Wednesday, 1 - 6 p.m.
- Tuesday & Thursday, 1 - 7 p.m.
- Friday, Closed
- Lap Swim
- Monday - Thursday, During Open Swim Hours
- Tuesday & Thursday, 9 - 9:30 a.m.
- Dates Closed:
- January 15
- February 19
- March 8
- March 19-23
- Dates Closing Early:
- February 28 at 4 p.m.
March 7 at 4 p.m.
- February 28 at 4 p.m.
- Jefferson College Faculty/Staff/Students are admitted FREE. You must obtain a Viking Fitness Pass to use the facility.
- Viking Fitness & Aquatics memberships must scan in at desk
- Community: $7/person for a one day pass
- Senior Citizens (65 years +): $5/person for a one day pass
- Children (12 and under) $3/person for a one day pass
One day passes may be purchased at the Pool.
- Children under the age of 10 must have an ADULT in the pool accompanying the child at all times.
- Children age 15 and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian age 18 or older
- Commercial swim diapers must be worn by infants and anyone with incontinence issues
- Weight limit of 250 lbs on the diving board
- Scouts, birthday parties, school and church groups can be scheduled during open swim hours. Please call in advance.
Jefferson College offers Red Cross Certified swim courses for children of all ages, beginning as early as 6 months of age. For for more information, call 636-481-3382.
This course will prepare a student to become an American Red Cross Certified Lifeguard.
A recreational conditioning program designed as a means of attaining and/or maintaining physical fitness through water activities.
View class options by visiting http://dev.jeffco.edu/classschedule, then select JC - Hillsboro, Health/Physical Education. Questions, please call 636-481-3209.
Questions? Please Contact:
Michelle Cobb, Aquatics Programs Coordinator