As one of only a few public indoor swimming facilities in Jefferson County with a variety of individual and family-friendly activities, the Jefferson College pool/natatorium on the Hillsboro campus is open to the community. The spacious pool features designated swimming lanes, one meter diving board, and a variety of exercise equipment for aquatic activities like water basketball. Facilities also include a grandstand for family members and spectators.
If campus is closed, the pool will also be closed.
Fall Swim Times, August 20 - December 13
- Students/Faculty/Staff Free with current Fitness and Aquatics ID
- Adults $7.00/person for a one-day pass
- Senior Citizens 65 yrs and older $5.00/person for a one-day pass
- Children 12 and under $3.00/person for a one-day pass
One-day passes are available for purchase at the pool during open swim hours.
Annual memberships are available for purchase in Room 123 of the Field House on the Hillsboro campus, Monday - Friday, 8 - 11 a.m. and 1 - 4 p.m., from the Field House /Pool Coordinator, Marie Self or Secretary to the Director of Athletics, Debbie Maples. Certain memberships are available for purchase online at http://JeffcoFitnessAquaticsMembe.ezfacility.com.
- For groups of 10 or more during open swim time, please call for pricing. 636-481-3391
- Children age 10 and younger must have a parent or guardian accompany them in the pool at all times.
- Children age 15 and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian age 18 or older.
- Commercial swim diapers must be worn by infants and anyone with incontinence issues.
- Weight limit of 250 lbs. on the diving board.
- Scouts, birthday parties, school and church groups can be scheduled by calling 636-481-3391 in advance.
- Viking Fitness & Aquatic Membership
- Children's Learn to Swim Classes - CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES
- Lifeguard Certification Training - CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES
- Water Fitness/Recreation Water Activity Classes - A recreational conditioning program designed as a means of attaining and/or maintaining physical fitness through water activities.
View class options by visiting //dev.jeffco.edu/classsschedule, then select JC - Hillsboro, Health/Physical Education. Questions, please call 636-481-3209.
Questions? Please Contact:
Marie Self, Field House/Pool Coordinator