You are here
Health Care Programs
The Health Care field is rapidly expanding at an unprecedented rate, so to meet the high demand for qualified Health Care Professionals, Jefferson College has introduced a wide selection of Health Care Programs. With our superior online learning partners, we are able to offer convenient online Health Care Programs that will prepare our students to take their national certification exams in a variety of fields. In addition, we have also introduced an Instructor Led CNA Program that is affiliated with a local care facility. Check out our Health Care Programs for additional information:
Instructor Led Courses:
The Continuing Education Department at Jefferson College has just introduced two new instructor led courses, Basic Life Saving Skills for Healthcare Providers, and a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) Program. Click the links below for info on these two new offerings.
- Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) Program
- Certified Medication Technician (CMT) Program
- NEW Medical Assistant (MA) Program
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (BLS)
- Insulin Administration Course
- Mental Health First Aid
Online Health Care Programs
*AHIMA Approved Course
Continuing Education Credits for EMTs and Paramedics - State Approved!
Certification Prep for First-Responders, Nurses, Doctors and Health Care Professionals!
- Dental Assistant Career Prep
- Home Health Assistant Career Prep
- Personal Fitness Trainer Career Prep - Master
- Nutritional Fitness Career Prep - Professional
- Substance Abuse Counseling Career Prep
- Wellness Coach Career Prep
Note: ProTrain offers many Health Care Programs, click here for a more complete list.
CE Registration Info
TDD users call (636) 789-5772.
Fill out and print Registration
Form (page 31) and mail to:
ENROLL, Jefferson College Arnold
1687 Missouri State Road
Arnold, MO 63010*
until payment is received.
Room 330 (Main Office)
Friday, 8 am - 11:30 am
This e-mail address is being
protected from spam bots
to view it
CE Registration Form