You are here
The Office of Enrollment Services is your one stop shop for admissions, advising, financial aid, registration, student records, and transfer services. Visit the main floor of the Student Center in Hillsboro or Jefferson College Arnold for assistance.
New students are required to make an advising appointment. After being admitted to Jefferson College, an Enrollment Services Specialist will assist you with registering for classes during a one-on-one appointment. All students are encouraged to meet with an Enrollment Services Specialist each semester to discuss required courses for each certificate or degree and resources available for success.
Enrollment Services Specialists provide a variety of services designed to facilitate student success, including:
- Academic Advising
- Financial Aid Guidance
- Career Exploration
- Academic and Personal Support
- Transfer Assistance
These services are critical in helping the student make the most of their college career.
Full-time, degree-seeking students are assigned appropriate academic advisors to assist in long-term academic decision making as well as current course selection. Many academic advisors are faculty members who specialize in advising students majoring in the fields they teach.
Students are encouraged to schedule an appointment with their advisor to ensure that they are seen in a timely manner.
To schedule an appointment with your Faculty Advisor, all contact information can be found in our Faculty & Staff Directory.
To meet with an Enrollment Services Specialist, please call one of the numbers listed below:
- Hillsboro: (636) 481-3209 or (636) 797-3000 ext. 3209
- Arnold: (636) 481-3597 or (636) 797-3000 ext. 3597
Walk-in Advising Service
Walk-in assistance is available in Enrollment Services on a limited basis.
- Online Advising - One-on-one meetings with Specialists or advisors are recommended to ensure all questions and information are provided to ensure the completion of your goals. However, if you are unable to meet in-person, online advising is available. These appointments will take place using Zoom Video Communications software that is available free of charge. Hi-speed internet connection, camera, and microphone are needed for communication. Appointments are limited to 30 minutes. When scheduling your appointment, please request online advising.
- E-mail Advising - You may e-mail a question using your MyJeffco e-mail account. The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) protects the privacy of student education records, therefore requiring direct communication to the student through the college e-mail regarding specific questions relating to your situation. FERPA regulations also limits the ability to provide specific information over the phone.
If you have a general advising question, that does not require specific information relating to your account, you may send a request to email@example.com from any e-mail account.
Online and e-mail communication will take place during regular Enrollment Services hours.