You are here
ACCUPLACER (Placement Testing)
- In order for a student to take the ACCUPLACER test, he or she must first complete an application to Jefferson College. New students can now apply online!
- Once the application is completed, the ACCUPLACER is given on a walk-in”‹ basis anytime the Testing Center is open. View the Testing Center Hours below:(Click links below)
- Students must present a valid photo I.D. in order to test at the Testing Center. A valid photo I.D. may be a Jefferson College Student I.D., Driver's License or State I.D., Military I.D. and Passport.
- Please be sure to allow approximately 2 1/2 hours for the test.
- In certain cases, students may be requested to take an additional assessment, the ETS Success Navigator. This ETS Success Navigator will help identify the skills necessary for success in college. Students will receive a customized, individual report online. This report addresses non-cognitive areas, such as study skills and time management. The assessment is not timed, but in general, takes about 30 minutes.
*Students with disabilities can utilize support services offered by Disability Support Services (DSS) by registering with the program coordinator. Students must provide documentation of their disability from a qualified professional in a timely manner to receive accommodations. If accommodations for a disability are needed, please contact the Disability Support Services Coordinator at (636)481-3169/797-3000, ext. 3169. TDD users may call (636)789-5772.