You are here

In-District Information

A student is charged in-district tuition rates if he or she is considered a resident of Jefferson County. A resident is described as a Jefferson County high school graduate, a dependent student
whose parents have established residence within the District prior to the student’s enrollment, or an independent and self-supporting student who has established legal residence within the District prior to enrollment in the College.

A student who wishes to petition for a lower tuition rate due to a change in residency is advised to contact the Vice President of Student Services Office. The student will be required to complete a form and provide proof of his/her legal residence prior to the start of the semester. Requests submitted after the start of a semester will be processed for the following term.

View the Request for In-District Status Form.