You are here
Resources for Family & Friends
Family and friends can often play a significant role in the lives of our residents, so we have dedicated a page to inform, educate, and assist Viking Woods families and friends with the residents experience.
This handbook outlines the amenities, policies, and procedure for Viking Woods.
Safety is our top priority in Viking Woods. Learn about our safety and emergency procedures.
Tips & Advice
Need more resources to engage with your residential student?
Parenting a College Student
- How to Successfully Parent Your College Student
- College Students' Advice to Mom and Dad on How to Parent
- College Students Tell Parents How to Communicate With Them
- 9 Tips on How to be a Good College Parent
- Ten Tips for Parents of College
- How Helicopter Parents are Ruining College Students
- The Other Nine Months: When Your College Student Returns Home For The First Time
Money & Financial Responsibility
- Teaching Your College-Age Child About Money
- The Money Talk All Parents and Teens to Have Before College
Alcohol & College
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 636-481-3294 with any questions, comments, or concerns.